F1PTCyVogsRmIhYc5DmWUco5hEc Kristy's Story...My Husband Has Brain Cancer: Kristy's Story...A Great Friend

Monday, September 19, 2011

Kristy's Story...A Great Friend


I was home Saturday and Michael was out helping a friend, like he always does, when another friend came by. He left a box and told me to have Michael open it when he came home. When Michael came home and opened it there was an old bible inside. The bible had been passed down in the friends family for over 150 years. In it the friend had wrote “Thank you Lord for such a great person and great friend, give this courageous man the strength he needs.”  Makes me cry just writing this. We are so lucky to have friends and family that also love Michael.
 
I will continue to share other information and our trip to Duke Hospital for Michael’s next surgery.

No comments:

Post a Comment